So after celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this past weekend, I was looking to take it easy last night. I did just that by heading over to Murphy’s for corned beef and Guinness. Why am I telling you this? Well that’s because I used my $10 gift card to Murphy’s that I got for 70 cents!!
Last week I asked people to request what they were looking for deals on and I got zero responses. That I believe is because no one reads my blog. So I will give you a break down of my savings over the past week:
[Editor’s note: I read your blog, Ben. I just don’t like saving money. True story.]
1. $640 worth of giftcards to local restaurants for $47
2. KitchenAid Artisan mixer normally $349, I got it for $150 (I like to cook…get off me)
3. Playstation 3, normally $399, got it with a current promotion for $199
4. Do you pay $30 a month ($360 a year) for Peak Fitness? I just got 3 years for $395 ($10.97 a month)
5. 50 inch LCD HDTV for $400, 62 inch LCD HDTV for $600
6. Redbox movies….4 to 8 a week…never paid for one of them…..
[Editor’s note: I don’t know what that TV stuff means. I have a used 12″ black and white hand me down – is that good?]
So what are you people waiting for? Like 97.2% of the people that play skeeball are teachers, magicians, or balloon artists….and I know they all don’t make much!! Look for big savings in this economy and just tell me what you are looking for?
Guys: Mach 3 Razors might be the most expensive thing ever….$8 for 32 blades or how about 3 free years of Maxim
Ladies: my girlfriend got free Opi Nail Polish, Elle magazine 3 years free, and some kind of expensive shampoo for free.
(Ben exits soap box….end scene)
PS- Free Redbox Wednesday code….GTL456….may I suggest that you rent Role Models…hilarious!!
[Editor’s note: Role Models – definitely funny and worth the rent!]