Skeetarded – Under The Radar! (Raleigh Skeeball Skeeson II)

Vol II Issue 15 copy

Skeetarded kinda scares me.  And I don’t even know why.  Maybe it’s because they’re really good for rookies.  Maybe it’s because they only lost one game the entire skeeson.  Maybe it’s because they averaged almost 800 the entire skeeson.  Maybe it’s their match highs of 852 and 844, which could easily beat 90% of the teams in the league, and even the other 10% if they had an off night.  Maybe it’s their dashing good looks accompanied by their reserved, quiet manner.  Or maybe it’s just the fact that they had the balls to name their team “Skeetarded”.

If Skeetarded can advance past their rookie brethren Fans of Skee-Lo in the first round…..and that’s a pretty big IF.  Jeremy led Fans of Skee-Lo to a big victory in Week 8 using solely his mouth.  Yes, that’s right, he rolled like sh*t per the usual, but he tried a new technique for the first time — heckling the living hell out of the opponents. And it worked big time, so I’m sure he’s going to hang onto this strategy for the playoffs and attempt to get into Skeetarded’s domes.

Anyways, if they can get past Jeremy “The Mouth” in the first round then they’d face defending champions The Tim Skeebows in the second round.  And if anyone could upset The Skeebows, it could be these rookie phenoms.   You heard it here first.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: